UI/UX Graphics Designer
Full-Time| Mumbai, India
Inspirit is a dynamic startup founded in the USA. We are an immersive technology company that uses the power of virtual reality to boost learning and critical skill development in learners around the globe. We offer a VR platform with an ever growing collection of 400+ immersive and interactive VR experiences across K12 science and math common core. Working with Stanford Education and VR researchers, our content is built to stimulate high knowledge gain, deep engagement, and critical reasoning in learners through their active involvement in virtual environments. We partner with K12 institutions across the US to bring immersive VR content to schools and the home.
Who Are You?
UI/UX Graphics Designer - Full Time (Mumbai, India)
What Will You Do?
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
What Skills Do you Need to Succeed?
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Portfolio of design projects
• Create images that identify a product or convey a message
• Knowledge of VR/3D wireframe tools
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Foundational knowledge of composition, editing and cinematic storytelling
• You are an excellent communicator and know how to work independently
• You have the ability to give good, constructive, actionable feedback
• You are passionate about creating compelling stories for Education in the VR industry
• You work with integrity and have a positive attitude
When Do You Start?
How Do You Apply?
Please send your resume and relevant links to a portfolio or past projects created by you to email@example.com by July 20th, 2019. All applications are reviewed on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please include “Application: UI/UX Graphics Designer” in your email title. If selected, you will be called for an on-site interview.
All degree program graduates (B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, etc.) are invited to apply for this position. We do not require a minimum CGPA (if you are still enrolled in college), nor do we consider your CGPA during our application review. We are most interested in seeing your past projects and portfolio over anything else.