Full-Time| Mumbai, India
Inspirit is a dynamic startup founded in the USA. We are an immersive technology company that uses the power of virtual reality to boost learning and critical skill development in learners around the globe. We offer a VR platform with an ever growing collection of 400+ immersive and interactive VR experiences across K12 science and math common core. Working with Stanford Education and VR researchers, our content is built to stimulate high knowledge gain, deep engagement, and critical reasoning in learners through their active involvement in virtual environments. We partner with K12 institutions across the US to bring immersive VR content to schools and the home.
Who Are You?
Content Writer - Full Time (Mumbai, India)
What Will You Do?
• You will collaborate with our team of designers, writers, animators and VR developers to create exciting new education content
• You will participate in the Creative Process from Start to Finish
• You will participate in Brainstorming sessions to create engaging and thought-proving educational VR scenarios
• You will illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and site maps
What Skills Do you Need to Succeed?
• You have a strong understanding of High School Math and Science
• You have excellent written and verbal communication
• You are an experienced writer with strong editorial skills needed to create an engrossing story
• You have a deep understanding of storytelling form and techniques
• You have the ability to create engaging content that draws parallels to the world outside the textbook
• You are an excellent communicator and know how to work independently
• You are passionate about creating compelling stories for Education in the VR industry
• You work with integrity and have a positive attitude
When Do You Start?
How Do You Apply?
Please send your resume and relevant links to a portfolio or past projects created by you to email@example.com. All applications are reviewed on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please include “Application: Content Writer” in your email title. If selected, you will be called for an on-site interview.
All degree program graduates (B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, etc.) are invited to apply for this position. We do not require a minimum CGPA (if you are still enrolled in college), nor do we consider your CGPA during our application review. We are most interested in seeing your past projects and portfolio over anything else.