Full-Time| Mumbai, India
Inspirit is a dynamic startup founded in the USA. We are an immersive technology company that uses the power of virtual reality to boost learning and critical skill development in learners around the globe. We offer a VR platform with an ever growing collection of 400+ immersive and interactive VR experiences across K12 science and math common core. Working with Stanford Education and VR researchers, our content is built to stimulate high knowledge gain, deep engagement, and critical reasoning in learners through their active involvement in virtual environments. We partner with K12 institutions across the US to bring immersive VR content to schools and the home.
Who Are You?
Software Engineer - Full Time (Mumbai, India)
What Will You Do?
• You are responsible for end-to-end VR platform development and components of the application’s store listing. This includes Gear VR, Oculus Go, Daydream, Cardboard, and Rift, in 2D and in VR
• You will create high quality backend infrastructure for both 2D and VR store applications
• You will plan, develop and execute the creation of infrastructure to support multiple platforms (PC, Android)
• You will build common frameworks which can be used by other teams
• You will work cross-functionally to design solutions that work across Inspirit’s product offerings
• You will have the opportunity to take advantage of new opportunities in our dynamic startup and broaden your horizons to gain written, oral, communication and leadership skills
What Skills Do you Need to Succeed?
• We are looking for a talented server-side developer who is passionate about building well-architected, robust, and reliable systems.
• 3+ years coding experience in backend technologies
• 1+ years experience building server-side applications
• Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle, QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches
• Scripting skills in Python or other common language
• Experience debugging in Windows, Unix, iOS and/or Android
• Work effectively with people who have a wide variety of skills, experiences and responsibilities
• You are passionate about creating a system for Education in the VR industry
• You work with integrity and have a positive attitude
When Do You Start?
How Do You Apply?
Please send your resume and relevant links to a portfolio or past projects created by you to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 20th, 2019. All applications are reviewed on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please include “Application: Software Engineer” in your email title. If selected, you will be called for an on-site interview.
All degree program graduates (B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, etc.) are invited to apply for this position. We do not require a minimum CGPA (if you are still enrolled in college), nor do we consider your CGPA during our application review. We are most interested in seeing your past projects and portfolio over anything else.