1What is the circulatory system?
- All cells in the body need oxygen and other nutrients to function correctly. Consequently, need their wastes removed as well. The circulatory system fulfills both these tasks.
2Functions of the circulatory system
- The circulatory system's primary purpose is to move blood. The blood circulation in our body works to keep your organs, muscles, and tissues healthy and keep you alive.
- The most critical functions of the circulatory system are: The transport of oxygen through the body. Providing cells with nutrients and getting rid of waste. Clotting of open wounds. Regulation of body temperature.
3Parts of the Circulatory System
- The circulatory system is made up of: Heart: Pumps blood all over the body. It gets deoxygenated blood, sends it through the lungs, and then pumps it to the rest of the body.
5Working of the circulatory system
- Click on the link to learn about the working of the circulatory system.