Full-Time| Mumbai, India
Inspirit is a dynamic startup founded in the USA. We are an immersive technology company that uses the power of virtual reality to boost learning and critical skill development in learners around the globe. We offer a VR platform with an ever growing collection of 400+ immersive and interactive VR experiences across K12 science and math common core. Working with Stanford Education and VR researchers, our content is built to stimulate high knowledge gain, deep engagement, and critical reasoning in learners through their active involvement in virtual environments. We partner with K12 institutions across the US to bring immersive VR content to schools and the home.
Who Are You?
3D Animator - Full Time (Mumbai, India)
What Will You Do?
• You will collaborate with our team of Content Writers, Designers and VR developers to create exciting new educational content
• You will animate VR content for educational videos
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Create unique and innovative solutions for solving character animation issues
What Skills Do you Need to Succeed?
• 3+ years of experience in animation or game development
• Expert knowledge in key frame creature & character animation of Max/Maya using FK and IK in a variety of styles
• Expertise in knowledge of creature anatomy, motion, weight, acting and timing applied to 3D animation
• Understanding of game animation practices and standards
• Foundational knowledge of composition, editing and cinematic storytelling
• Exceptional skill in animating realistic creatures
• Experience with both motion capture in key frame techniques
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• You are passionate about creating compelling stories for Education in the VR industry
• You work with integrity and have a positive attitude
When Do You Start?
How Do You Apply?
Please send your resume and relevant links to a portfolio or past projects created by you to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 20th, 2019. All applications are reviewed on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please include “Application: 3D Animator” in your email title. If selected, you will be called for an on-site interview.
All degree program graduates (B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, etc.) are invited to apply for this position. We do not require a minimum CGPA (if you are still enrolled in college), nor do we consider your CGPA during our application review. We are most interested in seeing your past projects and portfolio over anything else.