The Inspirit VR Lab Starter Kit Includes:
- 4 free Meta Quest 2 Headsets (worth $2000 and are yours to keep). We will work with your school to keep shipping and handling costs for these headsets to a minimum.
- Inspirit Science Curriculum with Expansive 3D and VR resources covering biology, chemistry, and physic with:
- 3D models
- Study guides
- 3D slides
- and more!
The Inspirit Science Curriculum is usually priced per building. Schools that primarily serve underserved sudents (Title 1 Schools, minority serving schools, STEM magnet and charter schools with students from underrepresented minority groups, schools with programs focused on underrepresented groups in STEM, etc.) will be eligible for a 50% discount.
We will work closely with your school to determine your eligibility for this discount.
- Hands-on VR support and training from the Inspirit team at no additional cost to your institution, including:
- Onboarding and technical support.
- Professional development workshop (1-hour) and certification in VR and 3D teaching for teachers who will be working with the VR Lab Kit.
Along with receiving the Inspirit VR Lab Starter Kit, the program includes the following opportunities for your school:
- Opportunities to participate in research about the efficacy of VR/3D in education with top-tiered higher education institutions.
- Opportunities to work with and provide feedback to Inspirit’s product team to impact the future of VR/3D education.
- Access to internships and job opportunities for your students in the VR/3D education technology field.
- All US-based secondary schools that serve learners ages 13 and up across the US are eligible to apply for a VR Lab Starter Kit.
- Schools that serve underserved students are especially encouraged to apply. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so apply early!
- Inspirit meets all of the criterias for the following grants:
- We are committed to helping you explore these funding options. If you are eligible, the total cost of your VR Lab Starter Kit may be very low to $0.
September - October 31, 2022: School admin + department heads can apply to this program.
September - November, 2022: Inspirit will review applications, contact eligible schools for 20-minute interviews and information sessions, verify discount eligibility, and announce chosen schools.
November, 2022 - January, 2023: Inspirit will ship the Meta 2 Headsets and “Getting Started” playbooks to eligible schools.
Participating teachers will attend our VR and 3D Professional Development workshops and receive 3D teaching certifications.
Have questions, comments, concerns or just need some help before you apply? Reach out to Bao Phan, Inspirit’s Chief of Staff, at bao @ inspiritvr.com (no spaces) to get an answer within 2-business days.